Do you ever wonder if you are in the right relationship or if the two of you are in it for the long haul? ProFlowersspent days researching the different signs of a great relationship, and after consulting a plethora of different mental health professionals, they came up with 15 signs of a perfect pair. Read through and see how many of the 15 you and your beau can check off
- You communicate well and you communicate often. Neither of you feel the need to keep secrets and arguments happen less frequently because you discuss your feelings.
- You are on a similar path. While this doesn’t mean all of your hopes and dreams have to be identical, you should agree on whether you want to buy a home, get married or have children.
- You make each other better. Both of you admire traits in the other that make you want to be a better person yourself.
- You have your own hobbies. You haven’t lost your individuality or given up your favorite activities. You still find time for yourselves which is important for personal growth.
- You both contribute equally to making the relationship work. You work as a team bringing your strengths to build each other up.
- You both feel like you are benefitting from being together. While this one may seem obvious, focus on the word benefitting. You two are not just enjoying each other’s company, you are improving happiness and making each other better.
- You handle conflict in a compatible way. This means you can approach difficulty differently but also in a way that works together. If you fight in drastically opposing way, this can lead to conflicts escalating.
- You know who you are and what you want. You don’t have to have all of the answers but if you don’t know who you are, how can you know if you are with the right person for you?
- You forgive each other. Both of you can let things go and move on from mistakes.
- You make time to have fun together. This can become more challenging as your responsibilities grow but you have to continue dating, laughing and enjoying things together to sustain a strong relationship.
- You are a team. You work together and solve problems together. When things get tough you know you have someone that has your back.
- You are affectionate. Intimacy is the difference between a romantic relationship and a platonic friendship.
- You both want the best for each other. Because your relationship is built on mutual love and respect, the other’s happiness is important to both of you.
- You empathize. You are both attentive and tolerant of one another. When one is suffering you turn towards each other rather than away.
- Your relationship is a top priority. Both of you are aware of how important you are to each other.
Now that you have confirmed you and your sweet pea go together like flowers and chocolate, double check that you have your Valentine’s Day plans squared away. If you are still looking for date ideas we have a few suggestions for you.
About the Author : Erica Daniels spends her free time reading lifestyle magazines and perfecting the table centerpiece. You can find her on her yoga mat or the flower market!
Image by Pixabay
FREE COACHING VIDEO: How To Get A Man To Commit.
Learn How To Get Him To Chase You And Commit WITHOUT Having To Force, Beg Or Manipulate Him!
Learn the 3 proven secrets that will make him scared to ever lose you!