Let’s talk about sex , love and breakups.
There are many factors that could destroy the connection between you and your partner. Cheating is a byproduct of struggles and underlying problems and being a cheater should not be someone’s identity.
Interview by Rob Kowalski on Kowalski Analysis
Couples struggle to keep a relationship because there are things that are happening that’s either not of or they’re not communicating about. A bit of quick advice, we should stop labeling people as something purely because of one action that they’ve done or one temptation that they’ve had.
In this interview, I share:
- Renee’s journey to becoming a Relationship Coach.
- My relationship experiences.
- Reading as a way of becoming a better coach.
- An insight into my past life: lessons I learned and changing to the man I am today.
- Taking time to build your perspectives on life.
- How and why some women use sex as a tool to keep their partners.
- The fast lane culture and how it affects our modern-day relationships.
- The relationship between sex and intimacy
- Can you date someone of a different religion?
- Instant gratification. Settling for less because you lack patience.
- Sex toys in marriage.
- Why couples struggle with faithfulness.
Click here to listen to the full podcast
Free e-book : The 9 Types Of Women That Make Men Run!
Learn why men run from certain women and what is ultimately takes to get him to want to commit!
Download your free copy now!