Want to know if he is for real and is being a genuine guy?
Worried that he is too good to be true? It’s a normal reaction when you finally end up connecting with someone that likes you and makes you feel valued.
It something all of us want to experience , but when it actually happens we tend to get dubious about it all and leave ourselves open to self sabotage!
So here is what you need to look for as a guideline :
Here are my signs to tell that he’s a genuine guy :
1) He’s not in a rush- Because he is enjoying getting to know you over time and loves spending time with you.
2) He’s consistent in his words and actions – the two line up and you know he isn’t lying or playing games
3) He prioritises you – He makes time in his schedule for you and communicates that time with you matters.
4) Communication is frequent – he texts , calls and follows up and doesn’t leave big long silences in-between seeing each other because he cares about you and wants to know how you are.
5) He wants you to be authentic- he wants you to be you and enjoys seeing you be vulnerable and not always perfect.
There are lots of genuine men out there , it’s just a matter of being able to attract and recognise them. Don’t forget to check out my free masterclass on how to attract a high value committed man : https://go.reneeslansky.com/registrat…