Meeting someone at a bar may be quick and easy, but that doesn’t mean you can expect a lasting connection. When it comes down to it, there are some really terrible places to meet a new boyfriend or girlfriend. Fortunately, there are some great places too.
Check out the following list to find out if you’ve been looking in the wrong place all this time.
Best places to meet someone
Your soulmate may be waiting for you in one of these five places.
- Special Interest Groups – If you like to paint or play World of Warcraft, you may find your own special someone doing the same thing. Common interests are important in relationships, so if you already know one that you share, you’re ahead of most couples.
- Place of Worship – If you’re looking for someone who shares your faith and values faith enough to attend worship, there’s no better place than church, synagogue, temple, or mosque. These people are also likely to live in your general area, so you’ll have that in common too.
- Doing Things You Love – Let’s say you love rock climbing. On one of your adventures, you meet a potential partner. Chances are good that this is his or her hobby too, and you may have found your soulmate.
- The Gym – It’s easy to strike up a conversation at the gym while you’re waiting for a piece of equipment. And you know you’re both at the gym because you’ve made fitness a priority. This may not be enough to form an everlasting bond, but it certainly is a good start.
- Grocery Store – There’s one thing the grocery store has that other places don’t: Thousands of conversation starters. If you see someone you want to talk to, just start talking about the food. Ask if he or she has tried that brand of cereal or if they know how to tell when a pineapple is ripe. If the conversation flows smoothly from there, it’s a match!
Worst places to meet someone
If someone expresses interest in you at one of the following places, you may want to run the other way.
- Rehab – If you’re in rehab, focus on recovery. Co-dependency is a problem that relationships will only exacerbate.
- Bar or Club – Most people go to bars or clubs looking for hookups and not serious relationships. When you go to a bar or club looking for a relationship, you’re taking an obvious risk that may end in a broken heart.
- Wedding – If you’ve ever seen the movie Wedding Crashers, you understand where this is going. The movie is a comedy, but it’s a fact that some opportunistic people are looking for the one-night-stand.
- Social Media – Although dating sites are hit-or-miss for most people, they have proven to be one of the more successful ways to find a match. But let’s remember that Facebook isn’t the same as OK Cupid. If someone randomly approaches you on social media, be wary. They probably don’t have good intentions.
- Casinos – Casinos are great places to meet a significant other – if you’re looking for someone with a drinking, smoking or gambling problem. Of course, this doesn’t describe everyone at a casino, but you still may want to steer clear.
There are exceptions to every rule, so you may meet the love of your life on Facebook or in a club. Just know that it’s unlikely. If you’re looking to make connections, you’re better off sticking to places that are more conducive to forming relationships.
Become A Man Magnet: Discover The 3 Keys To Becoming Irresistible and Getting The Guy To Commit!
Discover The 3 Step System To Getting Him To Value You And Commit!
Access it now and get breakthrough.
Hurry Limited Time Only!