Let’s talk about sex , love and breakups.
There are many factors that could destroy the connection between you and your partner. Cheating is a byproduct of struggles and underlying problems and being a cheater should not be someone’s identity.
Interview by Rob Kowalski on Kowalski Analysis
Couples struggle to keep a relationship because there are things that are happening that’s either not of or they’re not communicating about. A bit of quick advice, we should stop labeling people as something purely because of one action that they’ve done or one temptation that they’ve had.
In this interview, I share:
- Renee’s journey to becoming a Relationship Coach.
- My relationship experiences.
- Reading as a way of becoming a better coach.
- An insight into my past life: lessons I learned and changing to the man I am today.
- Taking time to build your perspectives on life.
- How and why some women use sex as a tool to keep their partners.
- The fast lane culture and how it affects our modern-day relationships.
- The relationship between sex and intimacy
- Can you date someone of a different religion?
- Instant gratification. Settling for less because you lack patience.
- Sex toys in marriage.
- Why couples struggle with faithfulness.
Click here to listen to the full podcast
Originally posted 2020-07-10 07:04:26.